In Confessions of a Fat Cosmo Girl, Hazel Dixon-Cooper exposes the weight-loss industry, delivers the truth about why you can’t lose weight, and shows you how to permanently lose those pounds and take control of your life.
You are not a failure. And you are not alone. You are being scammed by a system that promises quick fixes that fix nothing and sells you money-sucking programs that do nothing but fuel overeating. At each meal, 93 million overweight American adults and 14 million overweight children and adolescents risk their lives. More than 300,000 die unnecessarily every year from obesity-related diseases.
Hazel Dixon-Cooper was a size 22 woman in a size 2 world until she dumped the weight-loss industry, discovered how food companies lie, and learned that doctors rarely know more about nutrition than we do.
Confessions of a Fat Cosmo Girl…
- Examines the most popular weight-loss programs and reveals the truth about why they fail.
- Confronts the medical profession’s solution of slice-and-dice bariatric surgery.
- Debunks the deceptive benefits of fad diets and over-the-counter weight-loss products.
- Explores sugar addiction and how it contributes to every major life-threatening disease.
- Shows you how to clear your life of toxic food, toxic people, and your own toxic beliefs.
- Proves the life-saving benefits of moving to a plant-based diet.
- Offers a 21-day challenge that will change your life.